​Mexico Naturalization

​​​Naturalization Certificate by having Mexican Children by birth,   this document is issued to foreigners by having Mexican children by birth and accredited residency in Mexico,  with  temporary or permanent  resident card for two years


  1. Must be 18 years old
  2. Application original and copy
  3. Original and two copies of Temporary or Permanent resident card
  4. Submit certified copy and two photocopies of foreign birth certificate,   apostilled by the competent authority and translated Spanish by  certified translator
  5. ​Original and two photocopies of foreign passport or,  Identity travel document 
  6. Certified and two photocopies of Mexican Children Birth  Certificate
  7. Submit a letter, under oath, in which clearly indicates the number of exits and entries you have made ​​to and from  Mexico,  within two years prior to the submitting  the application ​​
  8.  Certificate of non-criminal record issued by competent authority at the federal and local levels depending on the place of residence, in original and photocopy
  9. Applicant must  prove that can speak Spanish,  and  knows Mexico history 
  10. Two passport pictures in  color passport size (4.5 x 3.5 cms.) with white background, front view , without glasses, bareheaded
  11. Fees​​
  12. Curp

Need assistance with  Temporary or Permanent Visa/ Card? CURP orMexico Tourist Visa we can help you.


Órgano Administrativos Desconcentrado de Prevención y Readaptación Social que se encuentra ubicado en la:

Calle Tlalpan No. 2962, Col. Espartaco, Deleg. Coyoacán, C.P. 04870, México D.F., Teléfono 5552428100,  y  5551284100 de lunes a viernes. Horario de Atención 09:00 hrs. A 18:00 hrs.