​​​​​​​​​​​Naturalization Certificate through residence in Mexico,   this document is issued  to foreigners that can prove residence in Mexico, with Temporary or Permanent Resident Card  for five years or more.


  1. Must be 18 years old
  2. Application original and copy
  3. Original and two copies of Temporary or Permanent resident card
  4. Submit certified copy and two photocopies of foreign birth certificate,   apostilled by the competent authority and translated Spanish by  certified translator
  5. Submit a letter, under oath, in which clearly indicates the number of exits and entries you have made ​​to and from the Mexico,  within two years prior  submitting  the application
  6.  Certificate of non-criminal record issued by competent authority at the federal and local levels depending on the place of residence, in original and photocopy
  7. Applicant must  prove that can speak Spanish,  and  knows the Mexico history
  8. Two passport pictures in  color passport size (4.5 x 3.5 cms.) with white background, front view , without glasses, bareheaded
  9. CURP
  10. Fees 
  11.  Original and two photocopies of foreign passport or,  Identity travel document 


Need assistance with  Temporary or Permanent Visa/ Card? CURP or Mexico Tourist Visa we can help you.

​Mexico Naturalization


Órgano Administrativos Desconcentrado de Prevención y Readaptación Social que se encuentra ubicado en la:

Calle Tlalpan No. 2962, Col. Espartaco, Deleg. Coyoacán, C.P. 04870, México D.F., Teléfono 5552428100,  y  5551284100 de lunes a viernes. Horario de Atención 09:00 hrs. A 18:00 hrs.